Construction is flourishing in the Arlington and DFW area. You need a lawyer with experience to represent your interests in every stage of the construction process. Practicing law since 1972, Kris Landrith is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Our experienced attorneys have the knowledge to recognize circumstances and contract provisions that may lead to disputes. They will protect your rights and interests in construction law matters. Give us a call today at 817-226-1100 to schedule a time to discuss your needs.
What types of construction law services can Landrith & Kulesz provide?
Since any construction is a substantial investment and construction law is complex, you need a seasoned attorney for advice. Our attorneys work on commercial, public works, and residential projects. Some of the ways that Landrith & Kulesz attorneys can advocate on your behalf:
- Prepare, negotiate and review construction contracts including land acquisition, licensing, zoning approvals, liens and bonds
- Draft and revise contract service agreements with architects, engineers, environmental service providers, and surveyors.
- Negotiate, structure and consummate construction loan documents
- Facilitate a smooth closing by working directly with the title companies
- Provide guidance regarding insurance coverage as it relates to construction defect litigation
- Represent your concerns during construction disputes and intercede to pursue favorable resolutions.
Contact our attorneys at 817-226-1100 to make sure your construction affairs are well represented.