Experience matters when choosing a lawyer to represent you in real estate law matters. Kris Landrith is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate by the Texas State Board of Legal Specialization. The real estate lawyers at Landrith and Kulesz provide practical and effective legal representation for national companies, public and private entities, universities, government entities, limited partnerships, financial institutions, and individual investors.
- Landrith and Kulesz have experience with various real estate transactions including the sale, acquisition, or development of industrial, residential, and commercial real estate.
- Financial institutions, investors, and borrowers have relied on Landrith and Kulesz to negotiate, structure, and consummate financial transactions.
- Landowners have called on Landrith and Kulesz for assistance with their industrial, office, and shopping center leases.
- Builders, contractors, engineers, architects, and landowners have benefited by Landrith and Kulesz law firm’s experience creating various construction contracts.
- Drafting and implementation of deed restriction for residential, commercial, industrial developers, and homeowner associations need an experienced attorney because the financial stakes can be high.
Reunion Title Arlington TX
Our in-house title department has more than 50 years combined experience providing real estate transaction closing, funding, and title policies through Reunion Title. Title insurance is important so that protection is offered against possible title defects, including:
- Errors and omissions
- Mistakes made in examining records
- Undisclosed heirs
- Missing heirs
- Unpaid tax liens
- Contractors liens
Whether your real estate law needs are commercial or residential in nature, experience matters so contact the real estate lawyers at Landrith and Kulesz to help you navigate through your real estate needs at 817-226-1100.