The real estate market is booming in the Arlington and DFW area. You need a lawyer with experience to represent your interests in real estate matters. Practicing law since 1972, Kris Landrith is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Our attorneys will provide practical and effective legal representation to you or your business. Give us a call today at 817-226-1100 to schedule a time to discuss your real estate law needs.
What types of real estate services can Landrith & Kulesz, L.L.P. provide?
Real estate law has complexities that are not covered by general contract law. Due to the large investment in real estate, it is important to make sure your interests are represented. Our attorneys provide advice to individuals, local businesses, national companies, universities, government agencies, financial institutions, churches and investors so we can help you or your business. Some of the ways that Landrith & Kulesz attorneys can advocate on your behalf:
- Purchase and sale of property
- Development of industrial, residential and commercial property
- Negotiate, structure and consummate financial transactions.
- Prepare and review leases for industrial, office and shopping centers
- Formulate construction contracts for builders, contractors, engineers, architects and landowners
- Draft and implement deed restrictions for residential owners, commercial developers and homeowner associations
- Facilitate title searches
- Clear up title defects and foreclosures
Contact our attorneys at 817-226-1100 to make sure your real estate interests are well represented.
Where can I close my real estate transactions in Arlington, TX?
Landrith & Kulesz has an in-house title department with more than 60 years combined experience providing real estate transaction closing, funding, and title policies through Reunion Title. Title insurance is essential to protect against possible title defects, including:
- Errors and omissions
- Mistakes made in examining records
- Undisclosed heirs
- Missing heirs
- Unpaid tax liens
- Contractors liens
Contact our title department at 817-226-1100 to meet your escrow needs.